flexoTHERM three phase ground source heat pump
£5,475.00 – £7,420.00 (Excluding VAT)
VAILLANT aroTHERM Split Heat PumpFeatures and benefits:£3,229.00 – £5,278.00 (Excluding VAT) Select options
- Five models available – aroTHERM Split 3.5kW, 5kW, 7kW, 10kW and 12kW
- Sound safe system – Exceptionally quiet operation allows for flexible siting options
- A++ ErP rating – Highly efficient for lower running costs and higher RHI payments
- Modulating performance – Automatically adjusts power to maintain comfort and optimise efficiency
- Standard footprint – All outputs have the same footprint for simplified specification and installation
- Manufactured in Europe - In-house design, development, testing and production guarantees Vaillant quality
- Easy installation – Designed with improved transport and handling so it can be installed and commissioned in one day
- App based proprietary control – With installation wizard for easy set-up and weather compensation as standard, all controlled via a mobile device, when installed with the VR920
- Pre-charged 15 metre pipe – Simplified and reduces installation time
Grant Vortexair Oil Hybrid Heat PumpFeatures and benefits:£8,362.00 – £8,662.00 (Excluding VAT) Select options
- Heat Pump eligible for the RHI Payment.
- Boiler can be fitted as a stand-alone unit with the Heat Pump fitted at a later date.
- Always has back-up heating available.
- Incorporates the latest Grant Aerona_ heat pump and blue flame technology.
- Option to manually switch between hybrid and oil.
- Meter ready, fully pre-plumbed and wired.
- Heat pump ErP rating A++
- Oil boiler ErP rating A
Mitsubishi Heat Pump and Cylinder PackIncludes; - Outdoor unit - Flow Temperature Controller (FTC5) with Main Controller and Temperature Sensors - Magnetic & Cyclonic Filter - Flexible Connection Pipes - Flow Sensor & O Rings - DHW Cylinder Sensor - Warranty Card - Ecodan Homeowner DVD - FTC5 Homeowner Quick Start Guide - Ecodan Commissioning Document - MCS Commissioning Label Cylinder Includes; - Flow Temperature Controller (FTC5) with Main Controller and Temperature Sensors - Pumps & Valves for Zone 1 and DHW use - Flow Sensor - Plate Heat Exchanger - Scale Trap - 3kw Immersion heater - Expansion Vessel. Manufacturer Part Number: EHPT20X-MHCW PUHZ-W50VHA2 Warranty: 3 years as standard£4,129.00 – £6,565.00 (Excluding VAT) Select options