Showing 1–9 of 18 resultsView All
Vaillant aroTHERM Air source Heat Pump£3,543.60 – £6,154.80 (Inc VAT)Select options
Features and benefits:
- Four models aroTHERM 5kW, 8kW, 11kW and 15kW
- Compact size for easy siting
- Possible to fit 5kW, 8kW and 11kW models under a standard window
- Quiet operation - Quiet Mark approved thanks to its ultra-quiet operation.
- Sound power as low as 58dB(A) (5kW) with permitted planning available as low as three metres.
- Blue fin coated evaporator with anti-hydro coating - Gives improved performance and extra protection against corrosion.
- Ability to cascade up to seven aroTHERM heat pumps - Suitable for larger domestic and commercial properties.
- Solid case design with in-built anti-vandalism measure - No requirement for extra vandalism cages.
- MCS accredited.
- Suitable for domestic and commercial properties.
- Blue fin coated evaporator as standard.
- ErP rated A++
Vaillant UniSTOR Standard Heat Pump CylinderKey features and benefits:£960.00 – £2,184.00 (Inc VAT)Select options
- Thermal injected polyurethane insulation combined with vacuum panels - Superior insulation and efficiency
- Large diameter, smooth coil technology - Provides quiet operation, reduces build-up of scale and aids in long-term efficiency through automatic descaling.
- Global Warming Potential less than 5 and ozone depletion of 0 - Designed around environmental requirements.
- Thermodynamically positioned sensor pocket - Optimises system performance.
- Expansion vessels included or available as accessories - Complete system solution offering whilst meeting all building regulations.
Vaillant Inline Back up Heater 6kwFeatures and Benefits:£590.40 (Inc VAT) Select options
- Ensures comfort levels are maintained during extreme weather conditions
- Wall-mounted, compact and lightweight
- 500mm (H) x 250mm (D) x 280mm (W) for easy and flexible installation
- Flexible outputs can be wired to give 2kW, 4kW, 6kW or staged output
- Designed to be used with the aroTHERM heat pump range
- Provides back-up boost during extreme cold snaps
- Inbuilt temperature sensor and sensor pocket
Vaillant Heat Exchanger ModuleFeatures and benefits:£721.20 (Inc VAT) Select options
- Designed to separate the heat pump glycol circuit from the heating circuit -Only a small proportion of the system is required to be filled with glycol.
- Wall-mounted, compact and lightweight - 500mm (H) x 250mm (D) x 360mm (W) for easy and flexible siting.
- Modulating circuit pump ErP A rated - 35% more energy efficient than a standard pump, making the heating circuit ready to comply with future legislation.
- Fill and flush points for the heat pump glycol circuit - Quick and easy to install with no extra cost.
Vaillant Flexi hoses for air to water heat pump 750mmVaillant 750mm flexi hose - Pre-insulated with 20mm weatherproof high-grade insulation to improve system efficiency and cut installation time - Right angled fixing to the heat pump to minimise rear clearance - 28mm copper compression fitting for a fast and easy installation - Kink-free bending designed to minimise the possibility of kinking in the hose - 750mm length to suit most site requirements Manufacturer Part Number: 20165288 Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer (as supplied)£136.20 (Inc VAT) Select options
Vaillant Heat Pump Feet 600mm (pair)Vaillant arotherm anti vibration rubber feet sold in pairs. - Available in 600mm length therefore meeting all site requirements - Raised rubber mounting that offers excellent vibration absorption to minimise noise - Extra clearance at the base, which improves access to the condensation pipe and drainage - Improves air flow Manufacturer Part Number: 20175140 Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer£91.20 (Inc VAT) Select options
Vaillant 40L decoupler Module (Buffer)Features and benefits:£523.20 (Inc VAT) Select options
- Helps maintain heat pump and back-up appliance differentials - Better efficiency and performance
- Four inlets - Allows more system volume to be added to meet the requirements of the heat pump or to link two heat sources together in one heating circuit for a hybrid system.
- Multiple tappings - Flexible system design.
- Thermally layered - Increased performance.
- Wall-mounted and compact - 720mm (H) x 350mm (D) x 360mm (W) for easy and flexible installation.
Vaillant Wireless VRC 700f Controller weather compensator and time controlVaillant Wireless VRC 700f Controller and weather compensator and time control is designed to work harmoniously with all current Vaillant products, the VRC 700 and VRC 700f effortlessly uses weather compensation technology to ensure your appliances are working to their peak performance and always maintaining optimum efficiency. Key features and benefits - Designed with simplicity and familiarity in mind. The VRC 700 and VRC 700f controls are designed with ease of use in mind. Using familiar menu structure, it makes controlling the system easy and efficient. - Takes care of all Vaillant equipment automatically by intelligently communicating with all Vaillant appliances - Flexible time programs - Clear, high contrast backlit display - Programs are permanently stored Manufacturer Part Number: 20259829 Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer£354.00 (Inc VAT) Select options