Showing 1–9 of 15 resultsView All
Vaillant Flexi hoses for air to water heat pump 750mmVaillant 750mm flexi hose - Pre-insulated with 20mm weatherproof high-grade insulation to improve system efficiency and cut installation time - Right angled fixing to the heat pump to minimise rear clearance - 28mm copper compression fitting for a fast and easy installation - Kink-free bending designed to minimise the possibility of kinking in the hose - 750mm length to suit most site requirements Manufacturer Part Number: 20165288 Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer (as supplied)£136.20 (Inc VAT) Select options
Vaillant Heat Exchanger ModuleFeatures and benefits:£721.20 (Inc VAT) Select options
- Designed to separate the heat pump glycol circuit from the heating circuit -Only a small proportion of the system is required to be filled with glycol.
- Wall-mounted, compact and lightweight - 500mm (H) x 250mm (D) x 360mm (W) for easy and flexible siting.
- Modulating circuit pump ErP A rated - 35% more energy efficient than a standard pump, making the heating circuit ready to comply with future legislation.
- Fill and flush points for the heat pump glycol circuit - Quick and easy to install with no extra cost.
Vaillant Heat Pump Feet 600mm (pair)Vaillant arotherm anti vibration rubber feet sold in pairs. - Available in 600mm length therefore meeting all site requirements - Raised rubber mounting that offers excellent vibration absorption to minimise noise - Extra clearance at the base, which improves access to the condensation pipe and drainage - Improves air flow Manufacturer Part Number: 20175140 Warranty: 2 Years Manufacturer£91.20 (Inc VAT) Select options
Vaillant Inline Back up Heater 6kwFeatures and Benefits:£590.40 (Inc VAT) Select options
- Ensures comfort levels are maintained during extreme weather conditions
- Wall-mounted, compact and lightweight
- 500mm (H) x 250mm (D) x 280mm (W) for easy and flexible installation
- Flexible outputs can be wired to give 2kW, 4kW, 6kW or staged output
- Designed to be used with the aroTHERM heat pump range
- Provides back-up boost during extreme cold snaps
- Inbuilt temperature sensor and sensor pocket
Grant Mag One FilterFeatures and Benefits:£150.00 (Inc VAT) Select options
- Hose adaptor for remote draining
- Simple to install, easy to clean, easy to drain design
- 12000 gauss neodymium magnet
- Full bore flat face 28mm chrome isolation valves with 22mm reducers
- 120°C max working temperature
- 500ml dosing capacity
- 360° installation
- 6 bar max working pressure
- Heavy duty filter for non-ferrous material
- 28-22mm reducers
- Spare sealing washers and O Rings
- Manual air bleed
- Has a 12000 Gauss neodymium magnet.
Grant Through wall flexi hose insulation kit 22-28mmThis is a heavy duty 22-28mm flexi hose specifically designed for the Aerona_. Manufacturer Part Number: HPIDINSU/KIT Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer£44.93 (Inc VAT) Select options