flexoTHERM three phase ground source heat pumpFeatures and benefits:£6,570.00 – £8,904.00 (Inc VAT) Select options
- 400V heat pump is available in 5, 8, 11, 15 and 19kW models.
- More power, more efficiency - Integrated EVI super compressor, injects additional refrigerant into the compression cycle
- Exceptionally quiet - With noise levels as low as a modern refrigerator - 42dB(A), flexoTHERM has earned the ‘Quiet Mark’ approval (excludes 230V range)
- High quality and sustainable - Green iQ technology aids in future-proofing the product and ensures optimum efficiency, performance and sustainability
- Ability to cascade up to seven flexoTHERM heat pumps - Suitable for larger domestic and commercial properties
- Extended capabilities and flexibility - Modular design gives flexoTHERM greater sustainability and flexibility with accessories to enable connection to either air or water sources.
CTC EcoZenith C530 (540I)- Designed to be connected to wood- and solar heating systems - Optimal use buffering heating water (510) combined with CTC EcoZenith I 550 or as multi-mode cylinder (C530) combined with CTC EcoLogic EXT - 90 mm of polyurethane insulation to minimize heat loss - Prepared for connection of immersion heaters - Compact design - Efficient operation - Offering a wide field of applications - 40 m DHW coil fin pipe (C530) - Built-in solar coil (C530) The CTC EcoZenith C530 is a heating water buffer cylinder designed to be connected to most heat sources requiring larger heating water buffer capacity. The CTC EcoZenith C530 is a multi-mode heating water buffer cylinder of fully 500 liters equipped with integrated solar and DHW coils installed as master cylinder in as example wood boiler heating systems. The CTC EcoZenith C530 is equipped with sufficient and generously sized connections which assist not only with the installation and operation but provide opportunities to easily expand the system in the future. The C530 is prepared for the connection of three immersion heaters. The CTC EcoZenith C530 is equipped with a solar coil sufficient for up to 6 solar panels. The flow capacity is about 40 liters per minute capable of providing 600 liters of 40 ÁC hot water at a flow rate of 22 liters per minute. The heat losses are extremely small compared to many buffer cylinders on the market.Select options
Manufacturer Part Number: 573702001
Warranty: 2 years as standard